Friday, January 06, 2006

 

The hotel...Jenn-No-Vah? or Jenn-No-Wah?

I am traveling all the way to Italy and I'm staying in a Best Western Hotel. The "Best Western Hotel Genova e Stazione", in fact. Take a look here and here. I've stayed there a couple of nights before on earlier trips. The rooms are very comfy, just a bit fugly. In an excercise in understatement, TimeOut Turin described the recent interior re-decorations as "a bit heavy handed".

However, the place is clean, comfortable and has wireless 'net access. And very close to nightlife. Not that I'm in to that sort of thing.

I stayed in a fantastic looking hotel when I was in Torino in November. I'm glad I am not staying there during the games as it is not near anything except for work. No bars, restaurants etc. Just a mall. We have malls here in the US. I'm not going to miss them in Europe. Also, most of the people I know/work with are at the BW. So that should be more fun.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?